1. Buyer placed the order for 7 records on GEMM with comment: "the shipping costs are very expensive to me. When there is no cheaper shipping possible i need to cancel this transaction. It's on you".
2. I responded and on the next day buyer placed new order for 4 records out of 7 with comments from the buyer: "ok then i take only this 4 LP's. Other russian seller makes up to 100 $ order free shipping. If you would give me the 7inch ... with free shipment I will take it" .
I did not allow additional EP because of weight limit for this shipping tax.
3. I removed previous order for 7 records and received low rating from GEMM as if 7 records were unavailable. I needed to clarify with customer support - rating was fixed.
4. After receiving the parcel buyer asked for total refund because of overrated condition.
I have 99,4% positive feedback at Russian auction molotok for 2000 transactions.
I had only two negative feedbacks with no condition rate problem.
I am the human and can make mistake. But the buyer said that 7 points out of 8 (condition for 4 records) were overrated. Some buyer ratings were "this condition is not VG but G+ or is not EX but VG+". In many condition descriptions this is the same condition.
I sell abroad only 5% of total sells.
I have additional condition test just prior to shipment.
So, I am sure that the buyer position was prejudiced.
5. The buyer received all money back from GEMM.
WHAT CAN I DO TO FORCE THE BUYER TO SEND RECORDS BACK???
(I think he wants to have everything for free).
I HAVE NO ANY RIGHT IN THIS SITUATION?
HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH?
The English dictionary defines refund to apply only to you unfortunately. If you do not get your merchandise back, I would also suggest posting on his forum. And further ifnyou feel the value makes it worth your time. Most importantly I would have a future return policy in affect prior to another sale, to protect yourself.. If this customer has any class, he will send back or ask for discount.
Disclaimer: The words and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author(s) of the postings and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of MusicStack and/or its employees. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement. MusicStack and/or its employees do not express or imply any warranty or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on this website. MusicStack and/or its employees will not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.