Re-Posting Articles from MusicStack
Terms of Service for MusicStack Article Publishers
1. If you wish to publish/reprint any article from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
a. Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
b. Agree to include the FULL Resource box or SIG line at the end of the article.
c. Agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
d. Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
e. Agree to include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the link active:
Article Source: MusicStack.com
f. Agree to not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
g. Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
h. Agree to never sell any article from the MusicStack directory.
i. Agree to never charge others to view any article you reprint from our directory.
j. Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own. In addition, for domain owners of many domains, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year (10 sites x 25 articles reprinted per domain).
k. Agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
l. Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
m. Agree to never translate any content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
n. Agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint from our site. This unethical behavior would lead someone to believe falsely that the author of the article endorses the active link when in fact there is no truth to that.
o. Agree to never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
2. Your use of anything connected to MusicStack, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our website is completely at your own risk.
3. While MusicStack does not generally own the copyright to the articles found within our site, we do have permission for publishing them.
4. No additional permission is required from the author of any article within our directory as long as you agree to every term listed above in section 1. a) thru 1. n).
5. It is common courtesy to let an author know when you reprint their article, but at this time we are not providing any authors email address beyond what they may include in an article (please find it from their website link if their email address is not provided in the article.)
6. If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you. Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504). You agree that any legal proceedings against you will occur in Cuyahoga County in the State of Ohio, USA.
7. You acknowledge that MusicStack has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you're given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you're unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from MusicStack and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
8. You agree to never use article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method that attempts to mine the article content on MusicStack.com. You acknowledge that we may block your access to our site and/or membership.
MusicStack reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Liability: MusicStack and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: MusicStack does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of MusicStack, its management team or owners. Further, MusicStack does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. MusicStack is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. MusicStack does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
The articles on our site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
The Buyer's Guide to MusicStack