Posting Music Articles to MusicStack
Terms and conditions for posting articles to MusicStack
By submitting your article(s) to us:
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to MusicStack gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our MusicStack Ezine, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
3. Your submission to MusicStack also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our term of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright -- it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
4. It is the MusicStack Team's sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
5. The MusicStack Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
6. You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. While our directory receives many visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted by anyone.
7. MusicStack is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
8. If your article does not conform to the MusicStack editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to our posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
9. You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:
...but it would not be permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:
This is one of our many article quality standards.
MusicStack reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Liability: MusicStack does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: MusicStack does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of MusicStack, its management team or owners. Further, MusicStack does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. MusicStack is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. MusicStack does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
The Buyer's Guide to MusicStack